Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £32486.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Our Client offers vital support to Women in Manchester who are victims of domestic abuse and they have an exciting vacancy for an Operational Manager to lead their Integrated Domestic Abuse Service.
As an Operational Manager you will be an integral part of the senior management team and provide inspirational management to the operational team which includes:
- Independent Domestic Violence Advocates
- Domestic Abuse Workers
- Intensive Housing Management Workers
- Specialist Services Team Members
- Project Volunteers
To deliver a variety of complex contracts including:
- In reach services
- Refuge Housing Management
- Specialist Projects to Support Individuals who have experienced Domestic and Sexual Abuse
You will also be responsible for the development, implementation and management of new projects and services.
Key Skills and Requirements would include:
- Being a passionate leader
- Experience in working with and managing teams supporting vulnerable people including victims of domestic abuse
- Project management skills and experience
- An understanding of housing management procedures
- An excellent communicator
- Experience of working in a multi agency partnership approach
The role is full time (35 hours per week) and may involve some evenings and weekend, with an initial 10 -12-month fixed term contract on offer.
For more information or for an informal chat about this opportunity please call 0207 198 6080 or email email@example.com