Tyne and Wear, England
£0.00 - £169000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Job Title: Operation Support Coordinator
Location: Newcastle NE15
Our client a well known and loved youth charity are currently recruiting for an Operations Support Coordinator.
The charity supports young people through teams of staff, volunteers and delivery partners across the UK. Young people are supported through a variety of core programmes which focus on skills for work.
Duties to include:
- Support management of room bookings within a busy center
- Electronic and Paper based records and files are effectively maintained and archived in line with GDPR requirements
- Ordering and control of supplies, stock and materials.
- Supporting projects within the center
- Accurate reports are prepared as required
- Responsible for reception duties, providing a high level of customer service by receiving visitors in a friendly and helpful manner in line with standards
- Manage a small budget for premises including repairs and maintenance, meeting and catering costs and postage.
- Work closely with the building Manager to effectively manage facilities and building maintenance including the cleaning of the building and organizing office services and Health and Safety for the center.
- Coordination of premises maintenance, office facilities, services and suppliers.