Up to £30000 per annum
3 months ago
We are working with a creative education provider that provides a number of accredited online and face to face learning to recruit a Course Manager. This role is for four days a week paying £30,000 FTE.
The Course Manager is a pivotal role for the school, working within the Online Degree department. As the Course Manager you will ensure that the day-to-day operations of the department run smoothly, working closely with academic and operational staff, monitoring systems, policies and processes and ensuring that student experience is positive.
Responsibilities will include taking the lead on course administration for the programme, including timetabling, keeping records of student related issues and arranging and recording meetings. You will assist the Quality Assurance Manager with QAA work, and preparing for examination boards. You will take responsibility for updating and monitoring student and public information for the Online Degree course, including Student Handbooks as well as managing and updating the VLE (Moodle).
To be successful in the role you will have:
* Strong IT skills and high level of computer competency, particularly Microsoft Office.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Strong organisational and management skills with the ability to prioritise workloads.
* Positive and enthusiastic team-player with an ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
* Knowledge of the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE).
* Experience of managing an academic department (organising and minuting meetings, maintaining records, budgeting, etc.)
The school prides themselves on building a positive team and supportive environment that allows their staff to thrive. If you are looking to join an organisation with a family orientated ethos get in touch with your CV today!