£26822.00 per annum + pension
over 1 year ago
Older Carers Community Link Development Officer
£26,822 per annum
Fixed Term - 3 year funding
South East London - Bexley, Greenwich and Lewisham
TPP's client are a registered charity with 27 years' experience delivering diverse services to carers of children, young people, adults and older people across the London boroughs of Bexley, Greenwich and Lewisham through community based support staff, operating within the family home or on outside activities.
Our client is seeking an Older Care's Community Development Officer to provide day to day management and co-ordination of the Crossroads Care South East London project, including:
- Promote and raise the awareness of the project
- Developing relationships with a range of health professionals and partner organisations
- Develop referral pathways to enable appropriate referrals for older carers to be received centrally at CCSEL.
- Provide a triage service to older carers who are referred, either over the telephone or via appointments at the person's home.
- Referring older carers into a range of activities provided through volunteer, private or statutory providers.
- Strengthening the health and wellbeing resilience of older carers by providing a range of social and wellbeing activities
- Arrange and oversee a series of surgeries/workshops for older carers
- Follow up with older carers who have used the service to ensure that they are engaging successfully.
- Overseeing the evaluation of the project and managing project data for monitoring purposes
- Follow up with people who have used the service to ensure that they are engaging successfully.
- Maintain individual confidentiality and respects equal rights and diversity
The successful candidate will have a recognised qualification in health and social care and a proven track record in health and wellbeing including established partnership experience with a passion to help older carers living across Bexley, Greenwich and Lewisham live healthier lives.
Experience in managing projects and supporting older carers to change their health behaviours is essential. You will also need to be a good team player, show individual leadership and demonstrate good understanding with people.
You will be an excellent communicator and have the ability to work independently. It is important that you are IT literate, have a full driving license and can show clear understanding of evaluation impact & outcomes.
Your working week will be based at the Head Office in Erith and across the communities they operate in.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com, quoting reference J62431PG and we will be in touch. If you are shortlisted, we will send you an online application form to complete as part of the recruitment process.
Our client values diversity in their workforce and encourages applications from all sectors of the community.
The post is subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check and two suitable references.