£22000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
A fantastic local charity, founded by the Harrow and Brent communities, has a great opportunity to join their team at a junior level that offers a unique opportunity to develop in multiple areas of supporting a charity. This is a permanent role based in Harrow and has a flexible working environment with a work life balance culture.
Your key areas of responsibilities will include:
- Keeping track of information on the charity's reporting system
- Provide general admin support to various teams
- Support their volunteers with their responsibilities
- Writing to and thanking supporters in person
- Dealing with general queries and acting as the face of the organisation
- Process income and data accurately
The right candidate will have an emphatic personality and will feel comfortable speaking to bereaved families in person. Ideally you will be from the Harrow, Brent or closely surrounding communities to help with that face to face engagement. Your background working or volunteering for a charity will be very useful in understanding how office based fundraising support fits into your role. Naturally you consider yourself to be analytical and enjoy keeping track of information. You will have a desire to learn and broaden your skill set in the charity sector.
To apply for this Office, Supporter and Data Officer role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 70600DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.