£28.5k per year
about 3 years ago
This small International Development Charity, based in the West End are recruiting an Office Manager to join their dynamic team and support the senior leadership team.
Due to the size of the organsiation this is a particularly varied that role that encompasses HR, IT, Facilities,PA and trustee support.
Its worth noting that both HR & IT is outsourced but you will coordinate this function.
Main responsibilities for the Office Manager role include:
- Taking responsibility of all aspects of administration.
- First point of contact for all visitors.
- General PA duties for the senior leadership team
- Some trustee support, including minute taking (quarterly)
Essential criteria for the Office Manager includes:
- Proven ability of providing efficient administrative support and co-ordination to a senior executive team.
- Previous office management experience desirable
- Proven ability of taking accurate meeting notes
- Excellent IT skills
If you are interested in applying for the Office Manager role, please send your CV to the Office & Specialist Support team quoting the reference number 54347HJ.