City of London, London
£21000 - £25000 per annum
3 months ago
An award winning charity has a 6 month contract opportunity available for an experience Office Manager. This contract has the potential to go permanent. It is based in a lovely, bright colorful office in Central London and offers excellent benefits.
Key responsibilities for the Office Manager position:
* Maintaining the office premises, facilities and resources
* Keep stationary and office supplies stocked
* Act as a general IT support through the IT supplier for staff troubleshooting
* Be a main point of contact for all office suppliers
* Assist on general finance administration
* Keep records of all office transactions
* Manage the CEO's diary and take minutes at meetings
For this general all round office support role it is essential that you demonstrate experience of providing office support in a fast paced office with multiple facets to your responsibilities. Good proficiency around Excel will be handy as well as your ability to create and implement streamlining processes. You will be the linchpin in a small organization, having an understanding of how to be an effective central point for coordination and supporting of staff will be critical.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number J73886. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.