Up to £26299 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
6 months ago
We are working with a health charity based in Central London who are looking for an Office Manager to join their team.
As Office Manager you will be the first point of contact for all staff and visitor's and take a proactive, hands on responsibility for the day to day operational function of the office of around 100 staff.
Your main responsibilities will be
- Ensure a good work environment is maintained, escalating issues to the Estates and Facilities team.
- Be the main point of contact for any issues within the office.
- Ensure reception cover is planned throughout the week.
- Ensure meeting rooms are organised and all equipment is in good working order.
- With support of receptionist, volunteers and colleagues ensure that incoming and outgoing post is managed.