City of London, London
Up to £37000.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
Are you currently looking for a new and exciting Office Management permanent role base in Central London? Do you have good all-round office administration and facility experience? Would you like working for a commercial not for profit membership organisation? Are you someone that likes constant training and development? If so, read on.
My client, a well-established membership organisation based in central London are currently seeking a permanent member of staff to join their growing team as their new Office Manager in charge of Facilities & budgeting, Licencing, Office Security, Health & Safety & Risk Assessments. You will be tasked with the following:
- Manage office facilities to ensure that the office operates smoothly and efficiently;
- Liaise with onsite building Management Company about security and other aspects of office management, ensuring systems of work comply with current Health and Safety Regulations in liaison with the building security staff and landlord as appropriate;
- Ensure company is provided with reception services; manage and develop the Receptionist/Facilities Assistant, carrying out regular performance reviews and discuss/agree training/development programmes; oversee the tasks performed by Receptionist/Facilities
- Act as appointed person for company's Alcohol Licence;
- Act as appointed Competent Person for the office Health & Safety including managing the policy and any required changes, all risk assessments (office, fire and any outside events/activities), DSE assessments, security for all staff members, management, regular checks, training and inductions;
- Ensure office fixtures and equipment are maintained in good working order and facilities costs are within budget. Manage the facilities budget, looking for opportunities to save money and improve services;
- Work with the Sustainable Tourism team to create, implement and maintain internal sustainability policy both in the office and in the community;
- Lead on and co-ordinate charity events whilst ensuring involvement of staff members to make the events a success.
- Manage the organisation, room design and running of meeting rooms for internal and external events, ensuring costs are kept to a minimum and within set budgets;
- Manage large mail-out projects during the year, including the highly important subscription mailing;
- Co-ordinate and review business continuity plan on a regular basis, ensuring that it is kept up to date
- Act as everyday contact for investment property;
- Ensure company's interests are represented, and staff disruption minimised in relation to local property development, liaising with landlord and others as appropriate; and
- Undertake any other reasonable tasks that may be requested by the Senior HR and People Development Manager or the Senior Leadership Team.
Should you be looking for a new permanent role and feel that you have delivered on most of the duties above, then please apply now with a carefully tailored CV matching the above required criteria as closely as possible. Word version CV's please.