Up to £35033 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
11 months ago
This leading charity have an excellent opportunity available for a Office Manager. As an organisation they want everyone to have better mental health and wellbeing, to find new skills, learn how to cope and feel more confident.
As Office Manager you will manage the organisations main office as well as being the main point of contact for 3 other sites. You will manage 6 volunteers who support reception as well as provide an appropriate office environment.
This is 12 month fixed term contract paying £35,033.
The key responsibilities for the Office Manager are
- Day to day management of all ICT systems; including server, clients, telephony etc.
- To be the Facilities Manager, liasing with Landlord, service providers, insurance brokers and local authority.
- To manage the main office.
- Ensure smooth running of the administrative function ensuring appropriate reception cover, management of suppliers, stationary and other office equipment.
- Manage 6 volunteers.
Their ideal candidate will
- Will have experience of office management.
- Have experience of dealing with suppliers.
- Have experience of managing a small team of staff or volunteers.
- Have experience of managing off site third party IT support.