Up to £30000 per annum
over 1 year ago
An independent education charity has a fantastic opportunity to join their office in London in a great all round role. Perfect for someone looking to upskill and get stuck in across multiple areas of a charity. They have recently moved in to a lovely new office that is easily accessible from multiple train stations in the west end. This opportunity also offers flexible working, team support and is a permanent full time vacancy.
Key responsibilities of the Office coordinator/Projects administrator:
- General administrative support to enable the smooth running of the office
- Booking Director's travel and accommodation; compiling their expenses, managing their diary
- Project administration support and external stakeholder engagement
- Keeping track of information on their various systems
- Help on the occasional lunchtime reception cover
- General admin support around invoices and payments (sending scans/filing/finance recording)
It is essential that you have experience providing general support in a office environment. You will need to demonstrate that you have regularly booked travel for a senior manager before. It is also expected that you can demonstrate some kind of experience in providing admin support around anything finance related, even if just data entry around adding up petty cash invoices in a spreadsheet. Strong numeracy skills are a must. You will be engaging with their external stakeholders and project partners, your communication skills need to be at a high standard. This role will suit a highly organised all rounder with an excellent attention to detail.
To apply for this Office coordinator/Projects administrator, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 73377DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.