£15k per year
about 3 years ago
Are you looking for a Part-time role?
This could be the perfect opportunity for an experienced Office Co-ordinator wanting to join an international not for profit organisation.
Our client is based in the central location of Holborn and are paying £15,000 - 24 hours per week ( flexible on how many days)
- Providing PA support to Directors for travel, expenses claims etc.
- Manage files, record systems, office suppliers and inventory
- Coordinate and plan meetings and corporate events
- Managing office maintenance
- Building, landlord and caretaker
- Contractors and Suppliers
- Office repairs & maintenance
- In charge of all Health and Safety legal policies
- Liaison with the UK IT Supplier
- Supporting international teams with office management and IT support as and when required
- Develop and keep up to date all IT related company policy, email use, internet use, social media use etc
- Developing and improving the global IT infrastructure, in partnership with IT supplier
- Managing all company mobile phones, blackberry’s, dongles, printers and copiers
- Previous PA or Office management experience desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills to engage with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong written and communication skills
- Dynamic personality with a "can do attitude"
- Organised and competent in managing multiple duties
- Very approachable as you will be the main point of contact for the offices
If you are interested in this Office Coordinator position, please apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number in the subject line. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.