City of London, London
Up to £13.74 per hour
over 1 year ago
Temp to Perm
Cause: Homeless Charity
Role: Office and Finance Administrator
Location: City of London
Employment Type: Temporary (possible chance to become permanent)
Salary/rate: £13.74 per hour (£25,000)
Working hours: 35 Hours
Short description of role:
Our client, a homeless charity are looking for an Office and Finance Administrator to start immediately with the potential of the role becoming permanent. The main purpose of the role is to provide comprehensive office administration, manage relationships with landlord's agents and suppliers, to manage petty cash and purchases ledger. The role is 25% Finance and 75% Administration.
- Check regularly for invoices and remittance advice
- Print out invoices and populate invoices spreadsheets
- Ensure all invoices are allocated to the right folders and passed on to budget holders for checking
- Ensure all invoices authorised by budget holders are posted to Sage 200
- Run a payments Due Date Report weekly for checking by the Finance Manager
- Ensure all creditors are paid by due date
- Ensure all cheques received are recorded immediately in to the Cheques Record Book and banked weekly
- Raise sales invoices, receipts and credit notes as required
- Main point of contact for office manager/administration duties
- Premises & facilities maintenance, cleaning, handling incoming and outgoing post and supplies
- Maintain office premises in a good state of repair and safety
- Manage office supplies, equipment, furniture and utilities including business cards, stationery, photo-copiers, phones, heating, air conditioning, kitchen and electricity, to an agreed budget
- Ensure all office equipment and services are functioning and to arrange annual maintenance and repairs as necessary
- Liaise with external contractors and suppliers and to arrange for contractors to carry out repair work to office building, fixtures and fittings, office equipment and to monitor their work as and when requested
- Improve systems and procedures for all administrative processes
- Customer enquiries and complaints including complaints recording and management
- Provide the reception function for the organisation
- Management of office security including the alarm system and monitoring and issuing of office fobs/ keys
- Ensure that the whole office is tidy, clean and presentable at all times
- To revise and maintain central office filing
- Assist the Head of Finance in ensuring all staff have appropriate resources to carry out the roles
- Liaise with the IT support team where necessary
- Responsible for health and safety ensuring the office environment complies with all legal requirements
- Responsible for first aid processes and ensuring we have trained staff able to provide first aid
- Accountable for delegated office management expenditure.
- Ensure confidentiality is maintained throughout all areas of work.
- Experience of Sage 200.
- Experience of Salesforce system administration
- Experience of managing budgets.
- First Aid qualification and experience.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV quoting the reference number in the subject line.
If you know someone who is interested in this role please ask them to contact me directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with a £100 Amazon voucher if we find them a permanent job.
We look forward to hearing from you.