£30000 - £35000 per annum
3 months ago
A leading and award-winning Animal charity based in North London is seeking an experienced Office & Facilities Manager role for a new role.
The role represents a chance to work for a progressive and forward-thinking organisation, with state of the art offices in North London. The role will involve a mixture of office management, procurement, security, health & safety, IT and property management. The main focal points for this role are to manage the relationship and health & safety for the charity, and its other tenants based in the same building, in addition to supporting the SMT with a new IT strategy.
The role will involve:
- -Be responsible for the overall security of the estate; with the responsibility of ensuring that the building is securely locked at the end of the day. In addition, on a rota-basis you will act as responder to alarm call outs during out-of-hours.
- -Ensure the smooth and efficient running of all aspects of the office; providing efficient administration and support across the organisation, developing & maintaining systems as required.
- -Take lead responsibility for the appointment and management of cleaning contractors
- and cleaning services for the building, ensuring that high service levels are properly maintained.
- -Assist the Deputy CEO and Finance & Operations Director lead the development of the organisation's Information Communications Technology strategy, ensuring, so far as is practical, the effective management, integration and compatibility of all the organisations IT and communications applications.
- -On a day to day basis ensure the integrity and security of the organisations IT resources; including back-up procedures, compliance with software licensing requirements, and compliance with Data Protection legislation
- -Manage the purchasing of office equipment, software and generalised services and ensure effective performance of suppliers and contractors in order to achieve best value.
- -In support of the Deputy CEO and Finance & Operations Director provide efficient facility management of the estate at both strategic and tactical levels taking a lead responsibility for the development and implementation of effective health and safety and estate management policies
- -Assist with the provision of customer care presenting both telephone enquirer's and visitors to the building with a professional level of corporate hospitality.
-Qualified or working toward attaining IOSH
-Demonstrable experience of office, facility or estate management; of building security and specifically management of security alarm systems; and of dealing with tenancy arrangements.
-Proven experience of ICT systems management; including server administrator experience, user help-desk and network trouble shooting experience
-Proven experience of developing and implementing operational procedures; such as disaster recovery plans and corporate hospitality protocols.
-Excellent working knowledge of health and safety regulations, and of implementing and maintaining best practice health and safety procedures.
-Proven experience of drafting strategic plans; including ICT, and estate management guidance.
-Sensitive to animal welfare issues, and to the aims and objectives of the organisation.
-Proven ability to work under own initiative and as a member of a team with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
Please note that the deadline for this role is Friday 16th February, and interviews will take place on Friday 23rd February.
This role would best suit a self-starting, tech savvy Facilities Manager with experience managing property and health & safety.
Please send your CV for further consideration.