Up to £26000 per annum
5 months ago
Our client, a leading educational charitable foundation based in the heart of London have a excellent opportunity available for an experienced office support professional. This is a fast paced, large office environment and you will be supporting the Office Manager as well as various boards/committees. It is predominantly office based and is a permanent post with excellent benefits.
As Office Administrator you will be responsible for:
* General administration support to various teams
* Proofing and drafting emails for senior staff
* Fielding general queries coming into the office over phone and email
* Assist with diary management and meeting coordination
* Adhoc office management tasks around office needs
* Be the face of the organisation for any visitors to the office
* Support boards, committees and expert panels with admin tasks
You will need to demonstrate that you have experience providing general support in a large busy office environment to apply for this post. Proficiency in all Microsoft Office systems is expected including Microsoft 365. Demonstrable ability organising meetings, providing diary management and drafting correspondence for senior level staff needs to be highlighted in your application for you to be considered for this post. The client is on the look out for highly personable, highly organised, pro active, able to work autonomously and excellent attention to detail, individuals.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 73880DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.