£24k per year
almost 3 years ago
This historic faith based charity based in South London are seeking an Office Administrator to join them as a central part of their team. The main purpose of this role is to provide administrative support the Director and wider team.
Main duties for the Office Administrator:
- Manage the front of house area, providing a friendly and professional reception where necessary
- Support the Director with diary management, as well as assisting with travel arrangements
- Prepare documents, briefing papers and reports with the Director
- Liaise with facility contractors and utility suppliers
- Supervise office systems ensuring the project database (Access) is kept up to date
Essential criteria for the Office Administrator
- Relevant secretarial or administrative experience
- Experience of managing diaries and inboxes
- Excellent organisation skills
- Good team player
- Excellent IT skills
To apply for the Office Administrator role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 54419SBR. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.