£38000.00 - £48000.00 per annum
5 months ago
TPP are working with a leading higher educational organisation based in Essex who are seeking an experienced OD specialist to join them on a permanent basis.
You will lead on key areas of OD, activity designing and implementing new and refreshed approaches to defined areas.
- Review their existing leadership and management provision and develop a new leadership development programme in line with their strategic plan.
- Introduce a structured succession planning process and tools to be used across the university to meet their leadership pipeline,
- Contribute to the development of OD approaches to change management to support the achievement of the operational and strategic plans.
- Contribute to the development of their People Strategy
- Engage key stakeholders in the design of new OD strategies, and lead short life project groups to deliver and embed new initiatives.
- Promote best practice in OD, and work with managers to ensure the consistent application of appropriate policies and procedures.
- Maintain and develop personal and professional CPD.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Recent experience in a senior OD role
- Designing and delivering leadership and management development and succession planning strategies
- Recent experience in designing and leading change management strategies and projects, including supporting cultural change initiatives
- Project management