Up to £34238.00 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
over 1 year ago
TPP are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to work for an international charity. This is an exciting time for this charity in transforming their brand to a more modern approach.
The post holder will be able to have autonomously in demonstrating a sound knowledge in occupational therapy theory and showcase best practice. You will be responsible for liaising with relevant agencies or stakeholders in the assessment and provision of the charity's specialist services.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for complying with the charity's policy and procedures, and any local safeguarding and mental capacity act
- To maintain and solidify the independence of the charity's customers
- To liaise with relevant agencies or stakeholders in the assessment and provision of specialist equipment; including ensuring that they are maintained.
- To provide continuity in the support and the facilitation of customer communications.
- Ensuring that risk assessing measures are taken and tailored to specific support needs.
- Liaising with social workers, health authorities and other external stakeholders where appropriate
- Ensuring that all confidential records relating to your role is maintained appropriately
If you are interested in this role, please apply now with your most recent CV attached.