Up to £9.89 per hour + Holiday Pay
9 months ago
My client, a community based Social Enterprise, are looking for a Nursery Administrator to support the Operations Manager at a Neighbourhood Centre based near Waterloo. It is essential that you have an enhanced up to date DBS.
You will carry out day-to-day duties in the nursery office for an initial period of 4 weeks. You will have proven administration skills to support their small yet busy Nursery team. As first point of contact for the team and for parents, you will be customer focused, enthusiastic, flexible and able to work on your own initiative. Working hours are on a shift rota basis, either from 8:00am to 4:00pm, or from 10:00am to 6:00pm.
Based at the heart of a thriving local community, their nursery and specialist baby care unit provides high quality, affordable childcare with an extensive programme of support for parents and families.
- Responsible for administrative tasks to ensure all childcare services are effectively delivered, monitored, reported and evaluated
- Assist the Operations Manager to provide effective and accurate information, liaising with the wider Finance team to ensure financial processes and controls are followed
- Maintain an accurate and current waiting list for nursery places ensuring that accurate information is recorded in the database
- Update records for all children attending the nursery and undertake regular contact reviews as required, to ensure key information is current and accessible to relevant staff and in emergencies
- Assist with bookings and dealing with enquiries for the Holiday Play Scheme and Crèche sessions
- Maintain an efficient filing system and ensure secure and appropriate storage of all confidential and sensitive data
- Order stationery and general office, food and cleaning supplies for the centre, to ensure stocks are held and are purchased within budgetary limits
- Provide general meeting support, including arranging meetings, putting together and distributing agendas and collating papers
- Ensure parent notice boards are kept up to date, distribution of the parent handbooks, production of a monthly newsletter for parents/carers and website updates in liaison with Marketing team.