£38000.00 - £42000.00 per annum + FTE
4 months ago
Our client is a leading healthcare charity and they have an exciting vacancy for a Nurse Manager (Respiratory) to join them on a 6 month fixed term contract.
As a Nurse Manager you lead a small but dedicated team of Nurses who provide telephone helpline support to people and their families with a wide range of respiratory conditions, the team safely provides clinical advice as well as signposting to wider NHS services where necessary.
Other duties will include:
- Working with the Director of Patient Services to maintain a framework of appropriate levels of clinical advice and supervision
- Continually monitor and review the service
- Stakeholder engagement
Ideal experience will include:
- Experience of working in respiratory medicine
- Experience of giving clinical advice via the telephone
- Experience of supervising clinical staff
- Knowledge of the NHS
This role is offered on a 6 month fixed term contract working 4 days per week (there is flexibility as to when these days can be worked).
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org