Health Social Care Team
almost 2 years ago
TPP are recruiting Note Summarisers!
Are you a note summariser seeking a full time permanent position based within the east London area? Then this may be the role for you!
Please see below a brief overview of the duties involved:
Duties will include:
- Reviewing medical records
- Producing an accurate summary of patients medical history
- Reading coding the information into the practice's clinical system
- Pulling/filling notes
- Assisting GP's with queries relating to medical records
- To work in accordance with written protocols
- Experience of administration in a GP Surgery
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Previous note summariser/clinical coder experience
- Understand of Medical terminology
- Be a team player but also be able to lone work
- Experience of working in a healthcare environment
- Experience with Emis patient records
- Happy to undergo a standard DBS check
- Data entry
- On site parking
- Holiday pay
- Great rates of pay
If you are a note summariser who meets the criteria above but is not necessarily seeking a permanent position then please also send your CV over as we have a number of temporary summarising roles available across London. If this role interests you then please don't hesitate to call Kirstie on 0207 198 6080 or email Kirstie.O'Neill@tpp.co.uk as soon as possible for further details.
I look forward to hearing from you
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.