£9.00 - £10.00 per hour
over 3 years ago
Are you an experienced NHS Receptionist with SystmOne knowledge looking for work?
One of TPP Healthcare's clients are looking for 1 x Full Time and 1 x Part Time Medical Receptionist to join their large surgery in Isleworth.
Hours are between;
8.00am - 6.30pm Monday to Friday and occasional Saturdays 8.00am - 1.00pm
As a member of the team, your main duties will include:
- Providing a high level of service to patients on the desk and via telephone
- Entering patient information on to the system
- Explain practice procedures to new patients
- Booking and cancelling appointments
- New patient registrations
- First point of contact for all patients
- Excellent customer service skills
- Printing prescriptions
- Filing, faxing, scanning, photocopying sorting post, drafting letters and patient correspondence
- Other reception and administrative duties as required by management
Experience using SystmOne and working in a GP Surgery would be an advantage
Excellent customer service skills also required for this position
Please note that you may be required to undergo a Disclosure and Barring Service Check (formerly known as CRB)
Please send your CV to me today by responding to this advert or by sending an email to Elizabeth.Frank@tpp.co.uk and quoting the job reference J65492EF.