£10.00 - £13.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Are you a NHS GP Practice Secretary interested in temporary work?
One of our larger clients in South West London are looking for an experienced Medical Secretary for 6- 8 weeks to assist with holiday cover in their busy surgery of over 17,500 patients.
- Provide Audio, copy and touch typing and word processing for GP's and other health professionals
- Typing letters, reports, memo's
- Chasing and faxing referrals
- General administrative duties
- Answering patient telephone queries
- Using EMIS WEB and CHOOSE & BOOK
- Communicate effectively with all team members, patients and carers
- Recent NHS working background
- System knowledge of EMIS WEB/Choose & Book
- Recent Medical Secretary experience
- Good attention to detail
- Great team player as well as have the ability to use your own initiative
- Excellent audio typing skills (60 wpm)
- Excellent medical terminology knowledge
If you are interested/available for temporary work and you would like to work with our clients here at TPP Recruitment, please send your CV to Elizabeth.Frank@tpp.co.uk quoting J63458EF or apply via the website.