£8.00 - £9.50 per hour
11 months ago
Have you previously worked in the NHS or a GP Surgery?
This is a temporary assignment for 2 months + for an experienced NHS Receptionist to be the first point of contact to all patients and work part time in a medium sized GP Surgery in Orpington.
The hours are 23.5 per week as per below; however, some flexibility is required
Monday 12.00pm - 6.30pm
Tuesday 08:00am - 1.00pm
Wednesday 08:00am - 1.00pm
Thursday 08:00am - 12.00pm
Friday 08:00am - 1.00pm
Daily duties are;
- Using EMIS WEB and DOCMAN (experience of this is essential)
- Dealing with queries face to face, over the phone and via email
- First point of contact for all patients
- Booking and cancelling appointments
- Filing, faxing, scanning, photocopying, sorting post
- Entering patient information accurately on the Clinical systems
- NHS Reception experience
- EMIS WEB & DOCMAN experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent team player
- Able to adapt to all situations at ease
The successful candidate must be eligible to work in the UK and be willing to undergo a CRB/DBS check if required.
If you are interested email me your CV to Elizabeth.email@example.com quoting J64616EF or apply here.
Please note - only applicants with previous experience will be contacted due to the high number of responses we receive.