South East London, London
£9.20 - £10.20 per hour
9 months ago
Are you a Medical Receptionist looking for a permanent role in South-East London?
If so, please read on.
TPP Healthcare's client based in Sydenham is currently looking for an experienced Medical Receptionist to join their GP Surgery on permanent basis.
This is an ideal role for anyone looking for part-time opportunity in the afternoons. (Some flexibility is required).
You will be working from 1pm to 6:30pm Monday to Thursday and 1:30pm to 7pm on Fridays, with an hourly rate of £9.20 rising to £10.20 after successfully passing probation period.
- Front desk reception duties - providing excellent customer service to all patients
- Dealing with queries face to face, over the phone and via email
- Booking and cancelling appointments
- New patient registrations
- Scanning, Filing, Faxing, Photocopying
- Other reception and general administration duties as required by management
This surgery consults using EMIS Web computer system, therefore having recent experience using this system is essential.
Key attributes and skills
- Previous experience working in a GP Surgery
- Confident in using EMIS Web system
- Hard working, reliable and professional
- Able to adapt to all situations
- Excellent team player
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
The successful candidate must be eligible to work in the UK and be willing to undergo a CRB/DBS check if required.
To apply for this role, please email your up to date CV to email@example.com quoting J58003EF or Sydenham
Please note - only applicants with the relevant experience will be contacted due to the high number of responses we receive.