£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
about 3 years ago
A high-profile health-based charity is looking for a New Partnerships Specialist to join their head office in London, starting ASAP.
They looking for someone who is passionate about new business, with a good understanding of the intricacies of the process and a proven track record of securing new income. The post-holder will be required to secure more high value, multi-year, £100k+ partnerships for the charity. Experience of closing accounts yielding £200,000 or higher will be essential for this role.
Ideal candidates will be confident and ambitious, with experience of working on both charity of the year and commercial partnerships. You will be able to work autonomously on your pipeline of prospective partnerships with the ability to manage relationships from initial contact to contract negotiation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Generation of leads to secure new high-value and long-term commercial, strategic and charity of the year partnerships
- Planning, development and execution of long-term plans for COTY prospects with the ability to give over £200k (per annum)
- Present new business proposals to potential corporate supporters.
- To contribute to budget setting and forecasting processes when required
- To contribute to the strategic planning process for corporate partnerships
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.