£29k - 32k per year + London weighting
over 2 years ago
If you are a passionate corporate fundraiser then this is a fantastic opportunity to join the corporate partnership team at one of the UK’s largest cancer charities where you will be responsible for researching, pitching and securing income from prospective corporate partners up to £150,000.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Generate and manage a strong prospect pipeline, identifying, developing and securing new commercial partners
- Proactively seek out and build relationships with potential commercial partners
- Respond effectively to all new business queries and develop high level creative pitches and proposals
- Help identify and pitch creative sponsorship and CRM propositions
- Ensure a smooth handover of all new clients to the Account Management
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Commercial understanding and proven ability to exceed targets
- Previous experience of generating new business
- Proven experience of building long term relationships with high level individual stakeholders
- Effective written and oral communication skills
Closing Date: 29th April
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.