£35,906 - 41,844 per year
020 7198 6040
over 3 years ago
This position is part of a large fundraising team in a leading international development charity who have seen significant growth in securing and retaining corporate partnerships with major commercial organisations. This post will be responsible for prospecting, negotiating and securing long term, high value strategic partnerships.
Key responsibilities within this role include:
- Initiating and securing long-term, mutually beneficial corporate partnerships
- Identifying and developing major national and international new business opportunities
- Development of compelling proposals and presentations for prospective partners
- Develop and lead engagement plans to build relationships with senior decision makers
The successful applicant will have the following experience:
- Significant experience of Corporate Fundraising
- Proven track record of winning, negotiating and delivering high value new business partnerships
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities to ensure objectives are achieved
- Takes a solution focused approach to problem solving
CLOSING DATE: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.