£33000 - £38000 per annum
2 months ago
This award-winning team are searching for a strong corporate fundraiser to join as their New Business Manager, you will be leading the new business function and will be managing a talented executive to deliver and maintain the high level of income they have previously achieved.
The team here really is fantastic, you will work with a great manager and the organisation retain their staff really well so it's a happy place to work.
The role will include:
- To lead on securing income from a range of high-value corporate partnerships focusing on strategic, mutually beneficial partnerships
- To develop high quality, bespoke, creative presentations and proposals and partnership agreements
- To line manage one direct report and to act as an effective, motivating leader and line manager
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven and demonstrable experience of soliciting partnerships within the charity sector
- Performance and target driven, committed to achieving and exceeding targets
- Proven experience of building long term relationships with high level individual stakeholders
- Exceptional listening skills and effective written and oral communication skills with an inspiring communication style
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.