£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Our client, a Professional Membership Body, is seeking an experienced Events professional who is looking to branch away from a less conventional events role. As Network Project Coordinator you will be working collaboratively with a National Manager and a large regional team on establishing networks and special interest groups. This role will see you getting out and about across England. This exciting and unique opportunity can be home based, offers flexible working and 30 days annual leave (not including bank holidays).
Key responsibilities for the Network Project Coordinator:
* Establishing and managing a database of networks and special interest groups.
* identifying and reporting any geographical and subject gaps within the network collaborative activity.
* developing and maintaining a thorough understanding of local, regional and sector specific trends.
* working within the regional team to maintain and manage high-level engagement.
* analyse the recruitment, participation and satisfaction levels to measure effectiveness of the network activity.
The successful candidate will:
* Be educated to degree level or equivalent
* Have experience in supporting or managing events, with a strong understanding of what makes a good event
* Be willing to travel on behalf of the organisation.
* Have experience of owning, managing and tracking a budget.
* Be commercially aware with the ability to develop and implement a national delivery and event strategy
* Have an ability to design and implement processes to manage large volumes of event activity
To apply for this Network Project Coordinator role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 73201DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.