Do you have experience with membership engagement, events planning or sponsorship engagement? Are you a natural communicator committed to promoting equality and diversity?
TPP are recruiting a Network and Engagement Associate (Membership), on behalf of our client, a not-for-profit organisation focused on advancing gender diversity and whose mission is to inspire and support women to excel in senior roles while helping organisations attract, retain, and develop a diverse talent pool.
As the Network and Engagement Associate (Membership), you will be part of the organisation's growth journey as they expand the support for their sponsorship base. You will play a crucial role in managing growth, engagement, and delivering the best sponsor offerings and communications. Your responsibilities include managing the sponsor events programme, the sponsor portal, and sponsor-related data.
* Engage with the sponsor community, ensuring high levels of responsiveness.
* Plan and execute sponsor events, including roundtables, education sessions, and partnership events.
* Continuously improve the sponsor portal by identifying and generating content.
* Maintain content quality and platform development.
* Manage the sponsor database, segmentation, and engagement.
* Coordinate sponsor communications, including newsletters and ad hoc emails.
* Implement sponsor engagement KPIs and reporting.
* Support research, advocacy, outreach, and member services teams in engaging sponsors.
* Assist with new sponsor onboarding and other related events.
Skills and Experience:
* Experience in project management, event planning, community management, or client service.
* Ability to communicate effectively across all levels.
* "Can do" attitude and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
* Effective management of workload and deadlines.
* Excellent attention to detail, time management and organisational skills.
* Passion for diversity and inclusion.
If this sounds like the role for you, then we would love to hear back. We are reviewing CVs as and when we are receiving them so, if you are keen to apply, then please do so today!
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.