Up to £45000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
A leading Professional Development Body who develop world class leaders, teachers and trainers in the Further Education Sector are recruiting for a National Research Advisor. The role will be home based, with reasonable travel across England. The position will be appointed on a fixed term contract until March 2021 with a potential to be extended to March 2024.
As the National Research Advisor, you will be responsible for delivering and supporting others to deliver action research programmes that are intended to support teachers to engage in a substantial way with professional questions that are important in the context in which they teach. The action research programmes are undertaken by Centres and often involve working with partner colleges.
To be considered for this role, you'll need to demonstrate skills, understanding and abilities in the following areas;
* Delivering and supporting others to deliver research programmes in a further education setting
* working across the Further Education and Training Sector
* ability to empower others to develop confidence and effective practice
* excellent leadership, management and team-building skills
* ability to establish and grow networks across the Region
* experience of managing change, projects and budgets
Closing date: 6th March 9am (for CV with cover letter to be submitted)
Please send an initial CV before this date so we have time to discuss the organisation and role.
To show your interest, please initially send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number J73360DT