£38000.00 - £44000.00 per annum
9 months ago
I am currently working alongside a very well-known National charity who are creating a new role after a period of investment into the team. They are now looking to recruit a National Media Manager to support the international team and work amongst the Communications team, which is a really exciting and passionate environment to work in.
- Proactively support and deliver the Media Engagement Strategy
- Work to audience-driven KPIs to proactively find, re-purpose and create engaging content that will promote their objects across traditional, digital and social media
- Work with Creative Services and Marketing to deliver the media engagement and content strategies, improving the understanding and relevance of the charity amongst key audiences
- Develop close working relationships with key national print, broadcast and online media outlets and on social media
- Participate in the communications out-of-hours duty press officer rota
This is a key role for those of you who have strong understandings of how to measure the impact of communications as well as someone who is skilled with internal stakeholder management.
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com along with the reference number - J62494AM - and I will contact you