£39000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
One of the leading national homeless charities based in London are looking for a National Health and Safety Manager to join their successful team.
This is a full time permanent role offering a salary of £40,000 per annum.
Some of your key duties and responsibilities will be:
- Review, revise and develop organisational and project specific policies and procedures
- Undertake and organise a programme of site/activity health, safety inspections and audits
- Ensure that rigorous risk assessment and accident management systems are in place
- Identify health and safety training needs and assist in the preparation and delivery of appropriate training activities
- Liaise with relevant third party providers
- Visiting other centres on a monthly basis
Candidates applying for this role must have the following skills and experience:
- NEBOSH General Certificate in occupation safety and health or equivalent H&S qualification
- Proven experience of reviewing, developing, implementing and monitoring Health and Safety management systems
- Demonstrable experience of using Microsoft Office packages including SharePoint
- Strong knowledge and understanding of H&S legislation and compliance
- Excellent negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills
Candidates shortlisted for this role will be required to write a supporting statements.
This role will be closing on 19th January, 2020.
Interviews for this role will be held on 28th January, 2020.
If you meet the above requirements, please apply with a copy of your CV.