£55000.00 - £68000.00 per annum
12 days ago
Our client, a government backed professional development body, has a fantastic opportunity available to join them as their next National Head of Performance (Institutional donor management). You will be leading an established team of Performance Managers on the delivery of key grants/contracts and be responsible for the key funder and delivery partner strategic relationships. This is a London based role that offers excellent benefits, including flexible working.
The key responsibilities of the National Head of Performance (Institutional donor management):
* Provide operational leadership of the team including line management of team members
* Create and manage a culture of continuous improvement across the teams
* Build effective and productive working relationships with funders' contract leads
* Oversee the production of reports to engage with both the funder and for internal reporting
* Ensure robust performance management and delivery management plans
* Work closely with the evaluation and quality assurance teams
* Attend any necessary commissioner Board meetings
* Meet with funders on a regular basis
For this opportunity, it is essential that you have substantial experience working on delivery of complex, high value contract/grant/funded programmes ie government funding. It is also essential that you can demonstrate consistent experience of performance managing teams to deliver on these contracts/grants. An indepth knowledge of various complex funding frameworks would be ideal. The ability to assess performance and progress using both quantitative and qualitative information. Ability to reach decisions and judgments based upon a sound evidence base. Experience of business planning, budget preparation, budget management. Able to manage and drive performance improvement in grant or contract activity through delivery teams.
To apply for this National Head of Performance (Institutional donor management) vacancy, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 74632DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.