City of London, London
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
A leading Professional Body who develop world class leaders, teachers and trainers in the Further Education Sector are recruiting for a National Head of Leadership and Governance. This is a permanent role based in central London but occasional remote working can be discussed.
The National Head of Leadership and Governance will represent the organisation on a national level and will be responsible for engaging colleagues and others in the sector in relevant discussions on the subject of leadership within FE, and will also be responsible for leading programme and CPD design linked to this area.
Reporting into the Director of Curriculum, you will be the subject expert in leadership and governance within Further Education for the organisation and will use your expertise and knowledge to develop and deliver a professional development grant funded programme for leaders, managers, governors and governance professionals who with within the Further Education sector.
To be considered for this role, you should be able to demonstrate experience, capabilities, skills and knowledge in the following areas;
* Experience of working with credibility across the FE sector and/or with government departments such as the DfE
* Strong expertise in leadership and governance withing FE (either experience as a senior leader and or governor, or expertise in designing programmes for leaders and governors)
* Current knowledge of latest policy, practice and research in the FE and training sector
* Experience of effective curriculum design such as CPD programmes and ability to demonstrate understanding of what makes effective professional development in an Education environment
* High motivation for working proactively and building networks and senior level relationships across the sector
If you have senior leader experience within the FE sector or substantial experience in developing and designing CPD programmes for leaders and governors in FE, this could be the perfect role for you.
Closing date: Wednesday 22nd April, 9am (for CV with cover letter to be submitted)
Please contact me before this date to discuss the role, organisation and application requirements.
To show your interest, please initially send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference number J73087DT