Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £0.00 per annum
29 days ago
Cause: Children's Services
Role: National Executive Director of Children's Service
Location: Birmingham but UK National travel is required at least 3 days a week
Employment Type: 3 Month Contract
Salary/rate: £60,000 - £65,000 per annum pro rata
Working hours: Monday - Friday 35 Hours a week
Short description of role:
A leading children's charity, providing support to Children. Young people and Vulnerable Adults from 0-25 across England, the reason for the position is due to restructure to the organisation.
- You will be responsible for 4 regional managers
- Provide strong leadership
- Ensure the structure aligns with the organisations strategy
- Responsibility for the delivery and compliance of all children's contracts
- Promote a caring and can do culture that is always on side of the child
- Performance management
- Extensive knowledge of delivering children's services
- Legislation knowledge
- Knowledge of public sector tendering
- Track record of consistent achievement and innovation as a senior leader in children services
- Senior management experience
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV quoting the reference number in the subject line.
If you know someone who is interested in this role please ask them to contact me directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with a £100 Amazon voucher if we find them a permanent job.