£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
25 days ago
TPP is working with a professional membership body who are seeking to hire a Multi-Media Content Executive. Reporting into the Content Manager you will be responsible for producing online content for our client's two brands in a mix of written, audio and visual/video formats, across multiple channels, and assist in the promotional activities of our client.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Curate and manage our client's video content.
- Managing the our client's YouTube channel and the 'members only' portal on their website.
- Optimising videos for YouTube, including creating impactful thumbnails, descriptions, and extracting suitable portions of videos as standalone content.
- Production of original audio, video, and animated content for our client's channels.
- Commissioning content from external sources including from members.
Your knowledge, skillsets and experience will include :
- Experience of editing video content.
- Experience of updating website content.
- Experience of using Adobe InDesign and Adobe Premiere Pro or similar video editing platforms.
- Experience of organising and creating video, podcasts and webinars.
- A demonstrated interest and experience in social media.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.