Up to £35975.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Our client is a national charity that supports homeless people and they have an exciting opportunity for a Move on Housing Coach to join their team in their Croydon service which provides innovative education, employment, housing and well-being services which address individual needs and help homeless people to transform their lives.
As a Move on Housing Coach, you will be involved an exciting pilot project aimed at improving move on from supported housing provision into long term sustainable accommodation (whilst managing expectations). The service provides a mix of outreach intervention and signposting to other services provided by the charity
Key knowledge / attributes will include
- A good knowledge of homelessness and the causes of homelessness
- A knowledge social housing
- The ability to build relationships with key stake holders including prospective landlords who will accept tenants on benefits
- A strong knowledge of the benefits system
- Previous experience of delivering advice and guidance
This role is initially offered on a fixed term contract until 31 March 2019 with the potential of extending for a further 12 months. We are seeking applicants who can commit to 17.5 hours per week.
For more information please call 0207 198 6080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org