£22000 - £29000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Motors and Spots Technician
I am working with a family run commercial business who are currently looking to appoint an experienced Motors and Sports Technician on a permanent basis. This role is a key position and will support their business with continued success as a reliable, safe, and high quality Motors organisation, whilst minimising the companies cost through efficiency and full ownership of their role.
- Prepare, operate and service/repair hoists (CM, Exe and Liftkets) as well as responsibility for Motor Control repairs
- Support with training staff how to operate Limpets and advise in accordance with correct health & safety and manufacturer practices.
- Test and ensure running of Kinesys systems and Guil wind-up towers in accordance with correct health & safety
- Ensure running of spot lights and that the standard of the sub-hired equipment meets the company's requirements.
- (PAT) testing, unloading trucks and ensuring that all flight cases are cleaned as well as maintaining tidiness of warehouse
- The Motors and Sports Technician must have Motors knowledge in order to be considered
- Experience with Hoists: CM, EXE and Liftkets would be an advantage
- Flexibility to work in different locations upon request
The ideal Motors and Sports Technician will have worked within a similar role or within the lighting / entertainment industry as well as having good communication skills. The Motors and Sports Technician will also have excellent time management skills along with being able to work well independently but also as a part of a team. The position will report directly into the Motors, Rigging and Spots Manager and work within the Motors, Rigging and Follow Spots team.
This permanent role is to start as soon as possible. If you have the above background and skillset and keen to know more please apply to TPP Recruitment by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org