£38000.00 - £41000.00 per annum
10 months ago
Are you looking for a new position working within Partnerships?
How does working as a Merchandising and Ethical Sourcing Manager sound?
I am currently recruiting for a major UK charity who aim to create a world free from poverty. As part of your role as the Merchandising and Ethical Sourcing Manager, your purpose will be to lead the overall merchandising strategy, seeking to grow income through a proactive and creative approach.
As part of your role, you will be responsible for (however not limited to):
- Generate £5 million of income annually with responsibility of achieving incremental growth year on year
- Manage and lead the Merchandising team
- Work creatively with global brand partners, understanding, developing and delivering products that meet their brand needs
- Manager the charities ethical sourcing policy
The successful applicant will have the following skills:
- Significant experience in effectively leading and managing high performing teams
- Proven experience of product or merchandise development, ethical sourcing and distribution
- Strong understanding of ethical sourcing and supply chain
- Ability to think strategically, evaluating decisions
- Build and sustain strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
Closing Date: 20th January 2018
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Waseema on 0207 198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.