£31000.00 - £34000.00 per annum
about 3 years ago
Are you looking for a new position working within Partnerships?
How does working as a Merchandising and Ethical Sourcing Associate sound?
I am currently recruiting for a major UK charity who aim to create a world free from poverty. As part of your role as the Merchandising and Ethical Sourcing Associate, your purpose will be to develop and maintain the charities ethical policies, whilst ensuring the objectives and merchandising plans are being met to the satisfaction of the charity and the partners.
As part of your role, you will be responsible for (however not limited to):
- Ensure all merchandise is developed and produced within ethical guidelines and help to manage any reputational risks
- Manage the distribution of the official merchandise campaign
- Ensure accurate and timely sales reports during the campaign
The successful applicant will have the following skills:
- Experience working with major UK and global brands
- Experience working in partnership with UK based retailers
- Project Management experience
- Strong understanding of ethical sourcing and supplying
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
Closing Date: 29th January 2018
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Waseema on 0207 198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.