£20k - 23k per year
over 2 years ago
Are you looking to further your career as a Mental Healthcare Assistant. As a core member of the clinical and Nursing team you will be expected to work autonomously and as part of a team in order to deliver exceptional healthcare and ensure the smooth running of the clinic. You will join a friendly team and have the opportunity to work very closely with the nurses in a brand new, fast paced and growing clinic. As a Healthcare Assistant, your duties will include a range of clinical tasks as well as some general administration. Some of your tasks will include:
- Provide support, information and advice to patients with relation to substance abuse and other behavioural health issues
- Implement and supervise a range of approaches, activities and exercises in order to promote health and support to patients
- Ensure appropriate and supportive patient admission in to the clinic
- Assist patients with all appointments including hospital and social excursions
- Support and facilitate patients during their treatments, including administering of drug tests, chaperoning patients during doctor's assessments and preparing patient files
We are looking for someone who has experience working in a private clinic, health care setting, mental health or addictive disease treatment program as a Mental Healthcare Assistant and for that individual to start in Summer 2016.
If you would like more information or would like to register for any future posts, please feel free to contact Zain for an informal and confidential chat on 0207 198 6080 or alternatively email on email@example.com.