£12.54 per hour
over 3 years ago
2- 3 months
Membership Administrator - Temporary, 2-3 months
Our client a health membership organisation are seeking an experienced administrator to join the team on a temporary basis ASAP, for approximately 2-3 months
The role provides administrative support to specific Regional Officers / Assistant Officers and liaises with external partners, such as NHS Trust HR departments, in organising representational meetings for our members.
Case Management Administration and Member Support
- Ensure all communications received in relation to member issues / cases are dealt with promptly and effectively to ensure the best outcome, including referrals.
- Produce correspondence, reports, statements and any other documentation in relation to the region and member case requirements (as requested by a Regional Officer or Assistant Officer) according to RCN and regional standards
- Provide efficient and effective diary management to designated team member(s):
- Maintain an up-to-date, efficient and effective current and archive filing system (both paper and electronic) in accordance with the case file management and associated protocols for member cases and the recording of A-2-Z advice.
- Communicate with members in a timely, professional and appropriate manner to ensure they are aware of progress with their case and can access all necessary information and updates easily
- Offer assistance to members, signposting them to further on-line advice or other sources of appropriate information
- Administration of updates to member case files and the membership database ensuring case management standards and other relevant protocols are adhered to
- Proven experience in a busy administrative support role
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Able to prioritise a varied work load
- Strong MS Office skills, including Word and Excel
Temporary - ASAP start