£23,353 per year
OS Temp Team
about 2 years ago
Our client, a leading charity that provides advice and support to carers, are looking for a Membership Support Officer to join their team on a Fixed Term Contract basis for 6 months.
Aim of the Post:
- To support a key initiative to develop and grow as an innovative and practical membership forum and service to employers.
- To provide support to members and prospective members and to assist relationship building with existing members through active member engagement
- To provide related events, communications and administrative support.
Membership Services and Support
- Ongoing membership servicing by responding to member queries (telephone and email), general enquiries and requests for training or consultancy services.
- To co-ordinate the new member joining process including sending out welcome letters and packs and new member questionnaires and administering access to the website.
- To chase and collate information from new member questionnaires and to follow up actions requested from questionnaires.
- To arrange introductory meetings with new members and encourage uptake of initial diagnostic sessions.
- To administer membership renewals by tracking renewal dates, raising invoice requests with finance and tracking payment.
- To support and help develop training and consultancy activities both with member organisations and non-member organisations.
Related Events, Communications and Administrative Support:
- To assist in the development and communication of relevant promotional material including for the website and for mailings to prospective members and training and consultancy clients.
- To work with the Operations Manager to increase and retain membership, including through implementation of employer contact activities and maintaining a sales pipeline. This will include identifying and contacting employers from a range of sectors.
- To administer and implement activities such as events which can be used as a marketing tool to attract new members, including co-ordinating the invitation process and assisting with event organisation.
- To provide related communications and administrative support for the above including setting up meetings with potential members and training and consultancy clients and assisting with joining arrangements and contracts.
11. To provide relevant administrative assistance including; researching new employer
contacts, maintaining contact lists and sales pipeline, using databases (including
Progress), helping with correspondence and mailings, event organisation and responding to queries.
This role is paying £23,375 pro rata on a fixed term contract basis for 6 months. Please apply today!
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.