City of London
£0.00 - £16.48 per hour
5 days ago
Our client, a Health Charity are looking for a Membership Support Officer to start ASAP for a minimum of 3 months, the role will require a mixture of working from home and being in the office.
- Administering the recruitment process for new members, including checking applications before submission to assessment panel, convening assessment panel meetings and taking minutes, informing members of the outcome of their application and on-boarding them into the Faculty.
- Responding to queries raised by members.
- Administering associate applications, including checking applications and on-boarding associate members into the Faculty.
- Admin support for the Membership Standing Committee, including minute taking.
- Adding new members to the CRM and updating members' details on the CRM.
- Previous experience of a membership organisation (desirable)
- Previous experience of working with a CRM
- Attention to detail and accuracy in updating records
- Minute taking
- Good member/customer support skills
- Good clear writing skills
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.