£41000 - £52000 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
10 months ago
We are working with a membership body based in Central London who are looking to recruit a Membership Manager on a 12 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
As an organisation, not only do they have their own members, but also support 14 individual societies, providing a professional service across all aspects of administration including events, committee management and management of membership functions.
The role is to manage the membership secretariat/administrative/event functions to these specialist societies. You will ensure the services are delivered in line with service level agreements and in line with budget - seeking opportunities for improvements.
As manager you will lead the team of 2 and work closely with colleagues in other departments to ensure smooth running of the societies.
Their ideal candidate will
- Have an in depth knowledge of membership recruitment, retention, engagement and development.
- Good knowledge of Databases/CRM's.
- Have at least 3 years management experience within another membership body.
- Experience of managing online and face to face member services.
- Have the ability to engage with a range of audiences.
- Be able to listen, and negotiate with stakeholders at all levels.