City of London, London
Up to £14.07 per hour + Holiday Pay
almost 3 years ago
My client, a global professional membership body, is looking for a switched on and customer focused Membership and Qualification Officer to join the team on a temporary basis for 2-3 months whilst they recruit for the permanent post.
You will demonstrate a strong administrative background within a professional body, membership or education environment, with a dedicated approach to customer care and engagement.
Key Requirements for the role:
- Liaising with members on email and telephone regarding their individual membership, noting that members are very technical individuals and will drill down to detail
- Demonstrate competent writing skills - minute taking where discussion could be of a technical nature and to ensure key points and actions are presented in clear concise manner.
- This role may act as 'secretary' to panels so need good communication skills, confidence and group interaction.
- Present to companies to talk about memberships to 'sign up' new members where possible.
- Systems administration and good attention to detail as this role ensures all members details are uploaded to the membership database.
- Answering queries that members may have so you need to have good listening skills, interaction and provide results driven responses.
If you are interested in applying, please apply today!