City of London, London
Up to £24900 per annum
over 1 year ago
A Professional Body based in the square mile is seeking someone to assist them as a Membership Officer (Specialist), working on a full time permanent basis alongside their Membership Manager in delivering all round support to their growing membership. This client has a flexible work environment.
Main duties for the Membership Officer (Specialist):
* Being a point of call for any enquiries via telephone, email and postal.
* Assist with processing membership applications.
* Reports and general admin support.
* Responsible for assisting with the membership renewal process.
* Processing of membership payments and transactions.
* Drafting and writing responses.
Essential criteria for the Membership Officer (Specialist):
* Outstanding customer service skills.
* Excellent written ability with correspondence.
* High level of attention to detail and proficient in Microsoft Office, especially excel.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* A background in membership is desirable.
* Highly organised with strong analytical skills.
To apply for this Membership Officer (Specialist) role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 73150DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.