£100.00 - £130.00 per day
5 months ago
I am currently working alongside a reputable Membership Body who are currently looking to recruit a Membership Marketing Manager to join their friendly and hard-working team on a temporary basis for a period of 11 days. Please note that this role is paying an hourly rate of £130 per day.
As a central figure, you will undertake a review of the member benefits package before the end of the year.
- Undertake a competitor analysis
- Clarify the benefits package, and the differentiation between categories
- Determine where we want to shift member value and address any gaps (use this to set their measures/targets)
- Revamp member benefits messaging and creative elements
- Deliver an integrated communications plan to reinforce benefits of membership
This is ideal for anyone who is a specialist marketer with experience of competitor analysis when developing a marketing plan. At least 5 years' experience at marketing executive level is required and a track record of devising a communications/marketing plan is highly desired.
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com along with the reference number - J63056KM - and I will contact you.